Sausage, egg and biscuits casserole
- 1 can buttermilk biscuits any brand
- 1 lb Jimmy Dean sausage (or any brand of pork sausage)
- 1 c shredded mozzarella
- 1 c shredded cheddar
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cut biscuits into six to eight pieces place in a greased 8×8 pan,
- brown sausage on the stove top and drain
- spread over the cut up biscuits,
- beat eggs and add milk and salt and pepper to them
- pour over sausage and biscuits,
- sprinkle both shredded cheeses over the top.
- Bake in 8×8 pan at 425 for 30-35 min.
- Let sit 5 min.