Super Easy Weekend Dessert- ~~Earthquake Cake II~~
- 1 Cup Flaked Coconut …
- 1 Cup chopped Pecans
- 1 Box German Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1pkj chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease the bottom and sides of one 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Layer coconut and pecans in the bottom of pan.
- Prepare cake mix according to package instructions and pour over pecans and coconut.
- Combine cream cheese, butter or margarine, vanilla and confectioner’s sugar and beat until smooth. Pour over cake mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Toothpick will not come out clean. [From Karen’s Kreative Cooking]