Cheese Dip – It’s super easy, and you’ll have everyone asking for the recipe.
You can switch up the cheese to one of your favorites, a combination of favorites or just cheddar.
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese OR cheese of your choice
- 1 cup mayonnaise,or miracle whip, or sour cream,
- 1 small purple onion, diced (you can use chopped green onions as well or omit onions if you don’t like them)
- Place all ingredients in a shallow baking dish (9″ square pan, round quiche pan or bread bows will be perfect!) Microwave on high until the ingredients are melted enough to stir together. (about 2-3 minutes)
- Stir until all ingredients are mixed together well
- Bake at 350 until lightly browned. (20 minutes)
Dip your favorite crackers or veggies in and enjoy.