Here’s what you’ll need
- 1-2 packages of Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 stick of butter
- 3 Tbs of Dijon Mustard
- 2-3 teaspoons of Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 teaspoons of poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 pounds of shaved deli ham- or more depends how thick you want them
- 8-10 slices of Swiss cheese or American
- In a sauce pan melt your butter. Add onion and cook until soft. Then add in your mustard, Worcestershire, and poppy seeds. Simmer for 5 mins
- Slice your rolls right down the middle. Place them in a pan with foil
- place 2/3 of mixture on bottom of rolls..
- Add your ham and then your cheese.
- Top with the other side of the rolls and add the rest of the mixture on top.
- Bake for 20 mins on 350!
- Cut where the lines are in the Hawaiian rolls and you know have perfectly melted sliders. Enjoy!
Shared by Angi Stacy