How can a simple recipe taste so good?
Cheesecake Cresent Rolls
- 2 cans of Pillsbury Crescent rolls
- 2 (8oz each) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 c sugar
- Unroll and spread 1 of the cans of crescent rolls on the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish (or 8 x 8 if you want to cut the recipe in half).
- Combine softened cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla.
- Spread over crescent roll layer. Unroll and layer remaining crescent rolls over cream cheese layer.
- Melt your butter and spread over top of crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes in 350 degree oven until bubbly and slightly browned.
- Drizzle with a little honey if you like.
- Let cool a bit, slice and eat.
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (16.5-ounce) rolls refrigerator chocolate chip cookie dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract until well mixed; set aside.
- Slice cookie dough rolls into 1/4-inch slices.
- Arrange slices from one roll on bottom of a greased 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish; press together so there are no holes in dough.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over dough;
- top with remaining slices of cookie dough.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and center is slightly firm.
Remove from oven, let cool, then refrigerate. Cut into slices when well chilled.
- 2 – 8 oz. packages LOW FAT cream cheese
- 1 1/3 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely minced (I used my garlic press)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin (can leave out if you don’t like cumin)
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 Rotisserie chicken, skinned and shredded – If you can find a southwest flavored chicken, that would be even better.
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 10 oz. can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 package jalapeno cheddar tortillas
Directions: Mix cheeses together until well blended. Add all remaining ingredients and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour. Place one heaping spoonful onto tortilla. Spread to edges using a metal spatula. Roll and cut into slices.
What an easy and fun recipe to put together with your kids! Just some Nutter Butter cookies, frosting, pretzel twists, M and M’s and you’re set! Feel free to SHARE this post with your friends.
Two 12-oz bags frozen mixed berries
- 1 box white cake mix (no pudding)
- 1 can of diet 7-up or sierra mist (clear soda)
Instructions: Place frozen fruit in a 9×13 baking dish. Add dry cake mix over the top. Pour soda slowly over cake mix. DO NOT stir the cake mix and the pop – this will give you a ‘crust’. If you stir the two, you will have a cake like topping. Bake 350 for 45-50 min.