How can a simple recipe taste so good?
Cheesecake Cresent Rolls
- 2 cans of Pillsbury Crescent rolls
- 2 (8oz each) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 c sugar
- Unroll and spread 1 of the cans of crescent rolls on the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish (or 8 x 8 if you want to cut the recipe in half).
- Combine softened cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla.
- Spread over crescent roll layer. Unroll and layer remaining crescent rolls over cream cheese layer.
- Melt your butter and spread over top of crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes in 350 degree oven until bubbly and slightly browned.
- Drizzle with a little honey if you like.
- Let cool a bit, slice and eat.
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (16.5-ounce) rolls refrigerator chocolate chip cookie dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract until well mixed; set aside.
- Slice cookie dough rolls into 1/4-inch slices.
- Arrange slices from one roll on bottom of a greased 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish; press together so there are no holes in dough.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over dough;
- top with remaining slices of cookie dough.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and center is slightly firm.
Remove from oven, let cool, then refrigerate. Cut into slices when well chilled.
What an easy and fun recipe to put together with your kids! Just some Nutter Butter cookies, frosting, pretzel twists, M and M’s and you’re set! Feel free to SHARE this post with your friends.
Two 12-oz bags frozen mixed berries
- 1 box white cake mix (no pudding)
- 1 can of diet 7-up or sierra mist (clear soda)
Instructions: Place frozen fruit in a 9×13 baking dish. Add dry cake mix over the top. Pour soda slowly over cake mix. DO NOT stir the cake mix and the pop – this will give you a ‘crust’. If you stir the two, you will have a cake like topping. Bake 350 for 45-50 min.
Cowboy Casserole [this is based on a recipe at Taste of Home]
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef (I used 80/20)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 can (15.25oz) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 bag (30 oz) frozen tater tots (I used Ore-Ida Crispy Crowns) Can either let them thaw a bit first or use them frozen.
- In a large skillet cook the onion until tender and translucent. Add the chopped garlic and cook for 1 minute more. Add the beef and cook over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain the mixture and place into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the soup, milk and sour cream. Whisk until smooth. Add to hamburger mixture and stir to combine. Add corn and 1 cup of cheddar cheese. Gently mix to combine.
- Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Layer half of the Crispy Crowns on the bottom, pour the hamburger mixture over the top and then layer with the other half of the Crispy Crowns. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese
- bake at 350 for 25 – 30 minutes, or until golden brown and crunchy.
Super Easy Weekend Dessert- ~~Earthquake Cake II~~
- 1 Cup Flaked Coconut …
- 1 Cup chopped Pecans
- 1 Box German Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1pkj chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease the bottom and sides of one 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Layer coconut and pecans in the bottom of pan.
- Prepare cake mix according to package instructions and pour over pecans and coconut.
- Combine cream cheese, butter or margarine, vanilla and confectioner’s sugar and beat until smooth. Pour over cake mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Toothpick will not come out clean. [From Karen’s Kreative Cooking]
Sausage, egg and biscuits casserole
- 1 can buttermilk biscuits any brand
- 1 lb Jimmy Dean sausage (or any brand of pork sausage)
- 1 c shredded mozzarella
- 1 c shredded cheddar
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cut biscuits into six to eight pieces place in a greased 8×8 pan,
- brown sausage on the stove top and drain
- spread over the cut up biscuits,
- beat eggs and add milk and salt and pepper to them
- pour over sausage and biscuits,
- sprinkle both shredded cheeses over the top.
- Bake in 8×8 pan at 425 for 30-35 min.
- Let sit 5 min.